Jesse Rutherford - Born To Hold Upwards Blonde Lyrics

Born to endure Blonde Lyrics past times Jesse Rutherford

I was born to endure blonde, I was raised past times my mom
She was made for the job, she's a saint similar Laurent
I was born to endure blonde together with hence I tell what I want
I larn paid when I want, I larn put when I want
I was born to endure blonde, peradventure all of us are
If you lot gave it a drive you lot would experience similar a star
I was born to endure blonde together with you lot were born to endure too
You were born to endure me, I was born to endure you lot (ooo)

I was born to endure blonde, also shallow for you
I’m Axl Rose inwards '84 (yeah) or inwards a throne nosotros tin also (no)
Like Rodman on the courtroom hanging alongside Kim Jong Un
Better warn you lot I'm blonde, you lot never know what I'll do
Always havin' to a greater extent than fun, (yeah) it's distressing only it's true
I'm Chanel wintertime fall, you're Michael Kors at the mall
I'm Madonna alongside Pac, (yeah) similar nosotros trip the low-cal fantastic together with that s**t f**ked (f**ked)
I was born to endure blonde, (hey) I'm a f**king icon (ah!)

Scabs on my scalp, burning my roots
And when it's all over, god-damn, I'll hold back cute (ooo)
Splittin' my ends, majestic shampoo
Then I intend I mightiness endure gear upwards for you
I was born to endure blonde, I was raised past times my mom
She was made for the job, she's a saint similar Laurent
I was born to endure blonde, can't tell me I'm wrong
I was born to endure blonde, I'm gettin' bored of this song

(Hey, ah!)
(I was born to endure blonde)
(To endure blonde)

This ikon may endure dependent area to copyright

Comments