Alison Wonderland (Ft. Trippie Redd) - High Lyrics

High Lyrics past times Alison Wonderland (Ft. Trippie Redd)

[Verse]
Will y'all become high amongst me baby?
Come over, come upwards ride amongst me baby
Shorty are y'all a ride or give-up the ghost for me baby?
Oh, y'all wanna know (oh, ay, uh)
Baby, become high amongst me lil' baby
Feelings to the side amongst me lil' baby, yeah
Come in addition to become high amongst me lil' baby
Have I never look in addition to hence wing amongst me lil' baby
Yeah, y'all become high amongst me lil' baby
Come in addition to ride for me lil' baby
Would y'all struggle for me lil' baby?
Would y'all give-up the ghost for me lil' baby?
'Cause you're my somebody to proceed lil' baby
Yeah, y'all in addition to hence for me to rip lil' baby
20's life is all y'all involve lil' baby
Yeah, it's gettin' difficult to breathe lil' baby
Yeah, it's gettin' difficult to read lil' baby

[Pre-Break]
Yah, come upwards in addition to become high amongst me, my love
Ay, become high amongst me, my love
Woah, become high
Come in addition to become high amongst me lil' baby
Come in addition to select handgrip of a vibe amongst me lil' baby
Put your feelings to the side amongst me lil' baby
Come in addition to become high amongst me, my love
Come in addition to become high amongst me

[Break]
Come in addition to select handgrip of a...
Come in addition to select handgrip of a...
Come in addition to select handgrip of a vibe amongst me
Come in addition to become high amongst me, my love

This ikon may live on dependent area to copyright.
 Shorty are y'all a ride or give-up the ghost for me infant Alison Wonderland (Ft. Trippie Redd) - High Lyrics

Comments