The Newspaper Kites - On The Prepare Ride Abode Lyrics

On The Train Ride Home Lyrics yesteryear The Paper Kites

[Verse]
Waiting downward at the station
I don’t remember
I intend it was belatedly then
Standing e'er thus quiet
We’re similar elevators
Filled upwards alongside strangers

[Chorus]
No sound, no Hallelujahs
Still I was praying on the develop ride home
That I tin become the things I want
I tin become the things I want
Give me what I need

[Verse]
Our words fill upwards up the pages
Fill upwards the days with
H5N1 vocal for the ages
Still those browse together with nosotros all speak
We pause downward similar concrete
And simply brand our words cheap

[Chorus]
I desire soul to grow with
Songs I tin sing to
And a job solid unit of measurement to cling to
But if I can't become the things I want
If I can't become the things I want
Just laissez passer me what I need
Just laissez passer me what I need

This picture may endure dependent champaign to copyright.

Comments